Barney-Davis Hall - Denison University
Granville, Ohio


The original building was constructed in the early 1900’s and housed the earth sciences department at Denison University. The goal of this project was to retrofit the building with 20th century mechanical, electrical & plumbing systems while maintaining as much of the original finishes as possible.

Well before LEED, Denison chose to accomplish the work using green building principles. Green elements included low VOC paints and finishes, as well as material recycling for all demolition material and refuse.



4790 Shuster Road Columbus, Ohio 43214 • 614.457.6015 • contact © Lincoln Construction