Merrick Hall – Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, Ohio

Built in 1873, Merrick Hall is one of Ohio Wesleyan’s oldest buildings on campus and was originally home to numerous science departments. In 2015, the historic building, which had been closed for 25 years, underwent a full renovation. Now featuring state-of-the-art classrooms and the new OWU Connection curricular initiative, the renovated space also includes an elegant event space with soaring ceilings, gothic arches and large windows. In addition to interior work, an exterior patio was added to the building.  

4790 Shuster Road Columbus, Ohio 43214 • 614.457.6015 • contact © Lincoln Construction